If you have me on your Facebook friendlist you have probably noticed the bombardment of posts and shares from myself in the last couple of months, and the amount has only been increasing. They have ranged from political issues to psychedelic experiences. Most of you don't know this, but I have been bedridden for a few months now due to Chronic Pain that I have been suffering, which apparently was my stupid back and is getting better each day now. I can even walk on my own again
During this time that I was stuck indoors I decided to go on a journey. A journey inside of myself and the interwebz. In a few months time I have grown and learned more than I ever have in my entire life. Recently I had a moment of clarity concerning a pressing question for a lot of us; "What am I supposed to do with all of this knowledge? How do I help myself and help others as well?"
I want to share my thoughts with you
• There is a place I go to in my dreams. A place of light. A place of love. A place for learning and growing and sowing of hopes and dreams. My dream within my dreams. My oasis, where all was right and all was just and all was as it should be for it all was. We shared our love and laughter in my oasis and breathed it in and I soared high above the skies of life itself.
Before I tell you what this place is I have to explain who my mind made it for. My mind made a place where people who were thrown out of society could seek refuge, a home and a community.
I was thinking about addicts that weren't helped by being thrown in rehab, because they keep relapsing due to a lack of support and a lack of proper encouragement. Also the one who were labeled as addicts, but in reality aren't (think about pot users)
I was thinking about a place for mental patients where they didn't have to be defined by their labels, where they wouldn't have to be drugged and sedated for the majority of the day, where they wouldn't feel like prisoners of their own mind.
I was thinking about a place where the black sheeps of society could find a home.
This place would incorporate everything that helped me grow and heal and be, and here's the kicker; it would be Self-Sustaining! It wouldn't be a building or a town, it would be a living, breathing organism that sustained us as we nourished it in return. We would be in peace with our environment.
• "Our prime purpose in this life is to help others, and if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them."
Since I decided to make this concept a reality ideas have been rushing into my head. Our community would have and be based on the following;
1. Farms and gardens. A place where we would grow and raise our own food and take care of all the nature around us. Where we would grow it completely organic and Monsanto free.
2. Renewable and free energy. We would eliminate the need for any electric,water or gas company. Use methods that are safe for the environment and not use any more of our Earth's diminishing resources.
3. We would implement the four R's; Recycle, Reuse,Restore and, Rot.
4. Low cost living. We would design it in a way that would be easy and economical to replicate. Also we would lower the need for any monetary income.
5. Yoga and meditation. We will have places and people in our community for spiritual and emotional support.
6. Depending on legalization status we would have Cannabis sativa and Cannabis indica fields. Hemp for resources and Cannabis for medicinal and/or recreational purposes.
7. Free housing. Farm the lands and maintain the environment around you to earn your keep. Eliminating the need for money.
8. Free education for all. Teaching critical thinking and also skills needed to farm and maintain the environment around us. There will be How-To Workshops that we will offer to others that do not live in the community as well.
9. Art will be used and appreciated as the valuable life tool that it is. Nobody will be denied access to means in creating their art, whatever that may be. The community will promote the beautification of the surrounding area as long as it is done in a clean, green and friendly way. Let the world be your canvas.
A place where loved ruled all. Where we would be driven by the love of people, not the love of money or power. No Boss, owner or leader of any kind. It would belong to all of us. It would be a true democracy. I want to recruit like-minded people of all sorts. To grow with me. To think with me. To love with me and to create magic with me.
I offer you peace.
I offer you love.
I offer you friendship.
I see you beauty.
I hear your need.
I feel your feelings.
My wisdom flows from the highest Source.
I salute that Source in you.
Let us work together.